Got a little Thomas fan in the house, but never seen the real, full-size Thomas steam engine pictured above? Why not treat them to a trip to see Thomas the Tank Engine at Quainton this Easter!
Thomas is coming for the four days of Easter: Good Friday 14th April until Easter Monday 17th April.
- Never seen Thomas at Quainton before? Here's what you can expect if you come this Easter: (and it's all included in your ticket price - even the face painting!)
- Unlimited rides on a train pulled by Thomas himself (like in the photo above)!
- Meet the Fat Controller and receive a certificate from him
- Ride on our miniature steam railway (pictured below)
- Unlimited rides on Percy the Small Engine (hopefully - he's been a bit poorly lately!)
- A live children's entertainment show
- Face painting
- Badge making and colouring
All these activities are included in your ticket price!