Make their dreams come true:
Ride on a steam train with Thomas the Tank Engine!
Saturday 30th June & Sunday 1st July 2018
Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd September 2018
Pre-bookings for all these dates are now OPEN!
We are open from 10.30am until 5pm and Thomas runs train rides all day long, approx. every 20 minutes, and all the other activities run all day too (face painting, kids shows, see the Fat Controller, miniature train rides, badge making etc), so come whenever you like, and stay for as long as you like! And it's all included in the ticket price!
If you've got fans of Thomas the Tank Engine, you can make their dreams come true by bringing them to a Day Out With Thomas at Buckinghamshire Railway Centre!
Although the fees increase the more tickets you buy, as does the saving of pre-booking prices.
- Take a ride in a steam train behind Thomas the Tank Engine - the real, full-size steam engine (pictured below) as many times as you like!
- Meet The Fat Controller and receive a signed certificate
- Meet Percy the Small Engine
- Have the children's faces painted
- Have fun at the Imagination Station: colouring, badge making and temporary tattoos!
- Watch the live children's shows
- Go for a ride on our miniature steam railway (pictured below) - fun for ALL the family!
- Complete the Thomas Hunt and collect a little prize
- All this included in the ticket price!
You can also look round our stunning glass-roofed visitor centre with lovingly restored vintage steam engines on display, extensive museum, gift shop and café.