Make their dreams come true!
Bring them to meet Thomas the Tank Engine!
Pre-booking is open for our September event: Click here to book!
2nd & 3rd September
Prices are below. We are open 10.30am until 5pm and Thomas runs train rides all day long, approx. every 20 minutes, and all the other activities run all day too (face painting, kids shows, see the Fat Controller, miniature train rides etc), so come whenever you like, and stay for as long as you like!
If you've got fans of Thomas the Tank Engine, you can make their dreams come true by bringing them to a Day Out With Thomas at Buckinghamshire Railway Centre!
- Take a ride in a steam train behind Thomas the Tank Engine - the real, full-size steam engine (pictured below) as many times as you like!
- Meet The Fat Controller and receive a signed certificate
- Hopefully, you will have a ride with Percy the Small Engine! (But this is subject to a health check - Percy has been a little poorly lately so may not be running.)
- See Mavis
- Have the children's faces painted
- Have fun at the Imagination Station: colouring, badge making and temporary tattoos!
- Watch the live children's shows
- Go for a ride on our miniature steam railway (pictured below) - fun for ALL the family!
- Complete the Thomas Hunt and collect a little prize
- All this included in the ticket price!
You can also look round our stunning glass-roofed visitor centre with lovingly restored vintage steam engines on display, extensive museum, gift shop and café.