Marking the 60th Anniversary of the Great Train Robbery, our Traveling Post Office will be holding special activities between 10.30am-4pm on this special steaming day.
- Sunday 6th August
- Talks about the robbery and Travelling Post Offices
- Diorama of the robbery near Cheddington
- Replica of corner of the Leatherslade Farm kitchen
- Exhibition panels telling the story of the robbery
- Entry to the whole 25-acre site included in ticket price, plus steam train rides and the railway museum
- Normal steaming day ticket prices!
Click here to book your tickets