Click here to book
Brand new for 2023 is our family-friendly Halloween Spooktacular:
Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th October 2023
Come and watch our special family-friendly, interactive and funny play 'Baba Yaga: The Witch in the Woods'. Plus, will you brave a steam train ride with Dracula and his family?! Fun for the whole family, including children of all ages. You can also win a prize on our halloween scavenger hunt! Book your timed session - between 10am - 5pm - which includes the 30-minute play and a steam train ride with Dracula. Limited spaces - click here to book now!
Halloween Fancy Dress Competition! WIN A FAMILY TICKET TO ANOTHER EVENT!
Dress up for this Halloween event, take your photo whilst you are here, then post it on your social media, tagging us in and we'll pick a winner! More details to follow!
Season ticket holders: call us asap to secure your free spaces on 01296 655720 (or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred date/time and number of tickets and we'll get back to you with availability.)
Important notes to help you plan your visit:
- The time you book is the time of your play. You are welcome to stay longer either side of your booked play time. (Visitors booking the 5pm play must do the other actitivies BEFORE their play).
- Plays will be at: 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm & 5pm - this is the time you will book.
- The site will close after the final play which starts at 5pm. If you book the 5pm play, you must allow time BEFORE the play to take part in the other activities, including the steam train ride.
- The steam train ride will take approx.15 minutes.
- Only one steam train ride is allocated for each visitor.
- Train rides run every half an hour (with an hour's break at 1.45pm). The final train ride is at 4.45pm.
- We suggest allowing at least 2.5-3 hours for your visit, but you can of course stay longer if you like. The cafe, museum and gift shop will all be open.
- Ticket price is our usual Special Event prices: Adult £14.50, Senior £13.50, Child £10.50. 1-adult family £30, 2-adult family £44.50 (both include up to 2 children). Under 3s are free to visit as usual.
- A booking fee of £3 will be added to each booking.