Peep Peep 🚂
Make their dreams come true: Ride on a steam train with Thomas the Tank Engine!
Saturday 29th & Sunday 30th June
Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th September 2019
We are open from 10.30am until 5pm and Thomas runs short train rides all day long, approx. every 20 minutes from 11am-4.30pm (with a break for lunch), and all the other activities run all day too (face painting, kids shows, see the Fat Controller, miniature train rides, badge making etc), so come whenever you like, and stay for as long as you like! And it's all included in the ticket price!
If you've got fans of Thomas the Tank Engine, you can make their dreams come true by bringing them to a Day Out With Thomas at Buckinghamshire Railway Centre!
Children (2-15) £10
Under 2s are free.
Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children) £45
PLUS, booking fee and P+P (max £7.50. Although the fees increase the more tickets you buy, as does the saving of pre-booking prices.)
On the Gate prices:
Children (2-15) £13
Under 2s are free
Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children) £52.00.
All the things listed below are included. No extras to pay for on the day - not even the face painting!
- Take a ride in a steam train behind Thomas the Tank Engine - the real, full-size steam engine (pictured below) as many times as you like!
- Meet The Fat Controller and receive a signed certificate
- Meet Percy the Small Engine
- Have the children's faces painted
- Watch the live children's shows
- Go for a ride on our miniature steam railway (pictured below) - fun for ALL the family!
- Complete the Thomas Hunt
- All this included in the ticket price!
You can also look round our stunning glass-roofed visitor centre with lovingly restored vintage steam engines on display, extensive museum, gift shop and café.