Good Friday - Easter Monday
19th, 20th, 21st & 22nd April
Saturday 29th & Sunday 30th June
Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th September 2019
If you've got fans of Thomas the Tank Engine, you can make their dreams come true by bringing them to a Day Out With Thomas at Buckinghamshire Railway Centre!
Although the fees increase the more tickets you buy, as does the saving of pre-booking prices.
- Take a ride in a steam train behind Thomas the Tank Engine - the real, full-size steam engine (pictured below) as many times as you like!
- Meet The Fat Controller and receive a signed certificate
- Meet Percy the Small Engine
- Have the children's faces painted
- Watch the live children's shows
- Go for a ride on our miniature steam railway (pictured below) - fun for ALL the family!
- Complete the Thomas Hunt and collect a little prize
- All this included in the ticket price!
You can also look round our stunning glass-roofed visitor centre with lovingly restored vintage steam engines on display, extensive museum, gift shop and café.